We are here to help
Player support open every day from 10.00 to 00.00.
For most players, online gambling is simple and fun entertainment. Unfortunately, some of them are not old enough to play. Others may even develop an addiction to it. As a website offering online gambling activities, Tropezia Palace is committed to develop a responsible gaming environment for all its members.
Tropezia Palace places responsible gaming on top of its priorities. Indeed, members of our staff are trained to identify addiction problems and respond in the best possible way to help compulsive players. Different options may be proposed, such as:
- Tools and systems to protect players suffering from addiction,
- Providing contacts to organizations specialised in treating addiction problems and accompanying players.
The law prohibits anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or play on Tropezia Palace. Measures have been taken to ensure our online casino doesn’t attract underaged players. Our software, for example, prevents the registration of anyone under 18. However, if you are concerned anyone under 18 is using your computer to play our games, you have the following options at your disposal:
- Monitor children/underaged people who has access to your computer when you are connected to Tropezia Palace
- Block gambling sites to underaged users with specialised applications, such as Cyberpatrol
- Keep confidential all information regarding your player account and your credit card details
- Do not use the save password option when broswing sensitive websites
- Create different profiles for anyone accessing your computer so that nobody has direct access to your personal information.?
If you know a player under the age of 18 who uses Tropezia Palace, please contact our customer service immediately. Bear in mind nobody under 18 is elligible to claim back any potential winnings from Tropezia Palace.
Most players bet within their means. Sometimes, a player can no longer control himself and becomes addicted. To avoid this behavior, we advise you to follow these precepts:
- Consider gambling as an entertainment only.
- Your potential losses are the cost involved in playing the game and your winnings are bonuses.
- Set yourself a time limit not to be exceeded before starting a game session
- Set yourself a loss limit and stick to it. Allocate an amount you can afford to lose.
- Consider losing. Indeed, statistics are not in your favor.
- Learn about the warning signs of an addiction problem so you can avoid it.
- Under no circumstances you should borrow money to gamble.
- Keep a social, family and working life as rich as possible. Gaming should not be a loophole.
- Never try to cover your losses. Keep in mind that your losses are part of the game and trying to recover them at all cost will make you lose even more.
On regular basis, you should ask yourself some basic questions to check your motivation to play. Here are the most important ones:
- Does your gambling activity interfere with your work, social life or family?
- Do you play again when ou have big losses?
- Do you sometimes bet under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
- Do you gamble to escape a routine or problems in your day-to-day life?
The more positive answers to these questions you have, the more you should be aware about compulsive gambling and how to treat it. You can contact a specialised organization like Gamble Aware, Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy or Gamcare to learn more and receive assistance.
If you want to stop playing for a while, you can also contact our customer service by asking to temporarily close your account. Just let us know the length of the rest period you would like to take, whether that is seven days, one month, six months or more, it is all up to you. During this period, you will not be able to log in to your account. When you decide to have a rest period, you receive a confirmation by email within 24 / 48 hours. This email will confirm your request and remind you of the start and end date of your rest period. You will also receive information on how to re-open your account. If you do not receive this email, please notify our customer service immediately.
If you would like more information on responsible gambling or would like to talk further about your addiction problems, we invite you to get in touch with a member of our dedicated customer support team.